This is definitely one of the best restaurants we have ever tried in Brickell. It’s both a bakery and a restaurant and all dishes are presented impeccably. We suggest you try Mojito and Gianduja, both delicious desserts, along with their amazing creamy and strong coffee. It’s a great place for breakfast, lunch, brunch or also if you want to buy and take home their delicate desserts which are are so good we will be back soon to try them all.
- 1 Truffle Bun (Scrambled – cheddar – truffle aioli – arugula – bacon jam)
- 1 Avocado Toast (Chipotle / jalapeno crema – cotija – lime – charred corn – pickled fresnos)
- 1 Gianduja (Choco hazelnut mousse, yuzu, passion fruit cremeux)
- 1 Cortadito
- Avocado Toast (Chipotle / jalapeno crema – cotija – lime – charred corn – pickled fresnos)
- Does not offer alcoholic beverages
- Parking meter